Opening JamJar software
Instructions for Opening JamJar Software
1. The first window that opens is the one that’s shown here. Called “New Photo Project” it enables you to choose the size and style of your photo book
Choosing a Theme
Each theme has been designed to ensure that your books have a professional look that you will be very proud of.
Start a new Photobook using your chosen theme by clicking “Create New Project”. In the example shown here a “Classic A4 Landscape” Photobook has been chosen.
Choosing a Cover
2. After you have clicked “Create New Project” in step 1 a new window comes up with the choices that are available for the cover. Some themes have one and some have several cover choices. This diagram also shows how you can change the cover at any time when making a photobook.
Get started creating your project
Making photobooks is easy
Our free and easy to use software makes creating
your photo books so fun and simple.
- Drag and drop images, even add text and captions
- Unique themes for every occasion
- Safe and securely create photo books from your computer, even save them to finish later
- Proudly handmade in New Zealand using quality paper and premium digital printing